Bentleys right leg and foot are bowed and twisted, his doctor wants to send him to a specialist for it which I'm fine with. But what will the do for it? What are my options?

5sarah New Bern, North Carolina
    I've never had to deal with that but I would assume they would put a brace on his leg to help it grow straight and probably send him to physical therapy to help the muscles work like they should.
    About sarah
    Born: Westfield, New York
    Current: New Bern, North Carolina
    Birth: April 30
    On since: Oct 30, 2013
    I am 21 and have one child of my own plus my step kids.