Homemade outdoor obstacle course for toddlers.
My Lily bug is an active toddler. I take her once a week to a tot gym, where she can walk the balance beam, tumble over the mats, crawl up slide down, hang on rings ect.
My mind was wondering thinking I could do something like this at home in our yard, so I had a few Ideas to make a homemade outdoor obstacle course.
1). Lay down a board 2x4 on ground (balancing)
2) Crawl under table, crawl through her pop up tunnel
3) Jump through circles (lay down rope shape in a circle to hop to each one)
4) Up and down on slide
5) Reach and touch balloons hanging from a tree branch
6) Toss balls or bean bags into a bucket.
7) Walk through her little pool.
8) Ring toss (we have tall construction cones at home)
9) Walk on her name. (Big Letters cut out that spell Autumn)
10) Water table station (sensory play with a variety of objects)