Cerumen impaction in the ears.
Our ears are an important organ through which we perceive the sound information. Sometimes the ears appear cerumen (they are formed from the products of the sebaceous glands and sulfur and keratinous epithelium).
Cerumen impaction may occur for several reasons:
1. Because of the increased cleanliness (the more often we clean the ear, the more sulfur is produced);
2. Because of the flowing water into the ear;
3. Due to the increasing level of cholesterol in the blood (produce more sulfur);
4. Because of the anatomy of the ear (ear canal more tortuous or narrow);
5. Dry air in the room;
6. Dust working (work with cement or flour).
Personally, I suggest to see a doctor, but if this is not possible, then you can remove cerumen in the home: special drops (3% solution of hydrogen peroxide or Cerumenex) or rinse with warm water, for this you can use cooled boiled water, but it is better to take any steriylny solution (saline or Furacilinum). You collect solution in a large syringe, pull back the outer ear backwards and upwards and the kiddies back and down (so straightens the ear canal), and pour in the ear, the water jet is not very strong stream should be directed at the upper wall of the ear canal.
I clean my ears frequently because I am very sensitive to the trickle (or tickle as it really is) of wax in my ear canal but I've never had a problem with impaction so that point was interesting to me.