the waiting game
yup. Thats what we are doing now. We are waiting. Waiting for tests. Waiting for approvals. Waiting and hoping he don't catch another bug..the RSV wont clear until he has a transplant. His coughing fits are not getting better. They moved his feeding tube into his duodenum (large intestine) to keep him from coughing and puking it up. They were forced to put a PICC line in because the antibiotic blew just about every vein in his little body. So we wait. And pray as hard as we Can. One rong infection could have horrible consequences.